CHOOSE AN APPOINTMENT
To help keep you and your family safe, here at Ideal Homecare we now meet in our showroom by appointment only. This ensures that we all adhere to social distancing guidelines and allows you to talk through your project with us in confidence that you won't be disturbed or interrupted. Our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE and would politely request that you also wear a face mask when you visit the showroom.
However, we also appreciate that you might be more comfortable with an online design appointment which will allow you to design your kitchen, bathroom or bedroom from the comfort of your own home. Our online meeting platform allows you to work with us on your project safely and you will see your dream kitchen, bathroom or bedroom come to life in just the same way as if we were sitting in our showroom.
Whichever option you prefer, please use the form to book your appointment and let us turn your dream into reality.
Book an appointment that suits you, either at our showroom, online or at your home.
10 Reasons To Choose Ideal Homecare
1. Family business established over 30 years
2. Vast majority of work comes from recommendations
3. FREE home design service, we listen to you and design to your requirements
4. Large choice of design, 100s of doors, worktops, tiles, sinks and taps to choose from, but do not worry, we are here to help and advise what is right for you
5. We project manage from start to finish
6. We can supply only, or complete the whole project, including tiling, electrics, plumbing, building, plastering and even decorating
7. All rubbish removed at the end of the project
8. Gas Safe fitters (formerly Corgi)
9. NICEIC Registered electricians
10. Quality products at realistic prices
"I was very pleased with the quality of the work, also with the service amd the workmanship. A first class job"
Mr Muckley - West Midlands